“Global Intern” for International Student at Dong-A Socio Group
Dong-A Socio Group, a leading pharmaceutical group in Korea established in 1932, is seeking motivated and talented international students for the 2017 summer internship program. The goal of the program is to enhance a student’s competency by applying his or her knowledge and skills in the real world setting.
To apply, applicants must submit a resume and self-introduction (in English) to email@example.com by 12 p.m., 9 June 2017. The e-mail should be titled “Global Intern_name of applicant” in the subject line.
1. Current enrolled foreign students in Korea
2. Fluent in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Arabic, Persian and English
3. Major in Pharmacy, Natural Sciences, Marketing preferred
4. Global experience and local expertise
5. Student must be available to work full-time throughout the internship
6. Self motivated, reliable
Duty and Program Guidelines
1. Research and market analysis on pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in China, Japan, Australia, Europe, South America, North America, Malaysia, Ukraine, Middle East Countries
2. Global business development collaboration with co-worker
3. Work location: Head office in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul or Mfg. plant in Cheonan (Dorm provide)
4. Work Period: 2017. 7. 3 ~ 8. 31 (2 months)
5. Work hours: 5 days a week (Mon - Fri), 08:30~17:30
6. Compensation: KRW 1,350,000 per month
The final selected interns will be notified at the end of June after face-to-face interviews during mid. June. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 02) 920-8164.
64, Cheonho-daero, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul Korea
Tel: 02-920-8164 Fax: 02-920-8409 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org